Sunday 14 August 2011

BUY: Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player

CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO BUY:

Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player

I have looked for another Blu-ray players from LG and Sony before I settled on this Panasonic DMP-BDT210.
It was a quite long researches before I got it, because I was a little skeptical to see the price.
But I went ahead and I am very happy with my purchase since this Blu-ray DVD Player has speedy loading, impressive video and audio quality, included a great remote range as well as very easy to adjust the settings.
This Blu-ray player comes with a feature called touch-free sensor, it is incredible responsive.
This device gives quick response when your hand wave over the sensor, it opened or closed the tray for you easily. If you prefer to have it disabled, you can do it since the settings set up is really simple and easy.
panasonic dmp-bdt210
The best feature of this Panasonic DMP-BDT210 in my opinion is it can stream media right away from your home network.
I needed around 3 minutes to connect to the WiFi, and then I used it to update the firmware and install it.
To set the WiFi connection was not too complicated eiher. I need to say the built-in WiFi is another great feature so we can connect to our home networks easily.
If your router is somewhere near to your device, it should connect your player with the Ethernet for a better streaming result.
Setting up my netflix was a cinch. Once I got my activation code, I logged into my Netflix account, typing the code, and I was connected in about 30 seconds. It was very fast, and everything was running great and fast.



Panasonic DMP-BDT210 has USB port on the front part and the back part, including an SD card. So you can play media files such as video files, MP3s, images and pictures via this front port.
In the back USB port, you can use it for skype to plugin your webcam, but you will need an extra panasonic webcam for this feature.
An extra nice surprise bonus, this Panasonic DMP-BDT210. comes with the 3D avatar movie copy.

Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Specs and Features

Specs and features:
  1. Blu-ray player with tabletop form factor
  2. Profile 2.0 BD profile
  3. Built-in WiFi
  4. 1080/24p Playback
  5. 2D-3D Conversion
  6. BD-Live
  7. LAN Terminal or Ethernet
  8. 2x High-speed USB 2.0 Slot (Front and Rear)
  9. Size: 17 x 7.3 x 1.4 inches
  10. Weight: 3.5 pounds
  11. Another features: Skype video calls, HDMI, 3D content, Touch-free sensor, Viera cast, video mail recording, auto answering video message, incoming ringtones, and quick access to the menu screen.
Share on Myspace

No comments: